Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 50 km
Information about the property
Electricity is available right next to the plot and it can easily be connected when a house is built. There is no mains water system in the village, however, there is no problem with the supply as all houses have their own wells. There is a well on the plot already done.
There are various vegetables planted on the land - tomatoes, onions, beans etc.- as well as several fruit trees.
There is an old house on the land which needs to be removed being in poor condition.
The village is in a mountainous area. It is in a valley, surrounded by birch and pine forests. There are two small streams which pass through it. The settlement is surrounded by fertile land. Apart from it, there are many springs in and around the village, among which there is a mineral source. It has proved to help against renal complaints.
One of the cultural sites is the “St. George” church. It is a building from the Middle Ages, most probably built around 1810.
The village is with population of about 100 people.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
- Properties in district"Center"
- Properties in district"Lozenets"
- Properties in district"Manastirski Livadi"
- Properties in district"Vitosha"
- Properties in district"Krustova Vada"
- Properties in district"Boyana"
- Properties in district"Malinova Dolina"
- Properties in district"Iztok"
- Properties in district"Ovcha Kupel"
- Properties in district"Studentski Grad"