The most innovative Bulgarian real estate agency
In recent years, the rapid development of on-line technologies combined with globalisation have led to a completely new and innovative relationship between consumers and suppliers in almost every sector of consumption. In search of the best price and quality, today’s buyers are wiser and better informed than they have ever been. In less than 10 years, the ways that consumers search for and choose products and services, along with the way suppliers advertise and sell their products and services have changed completely. The property industry is no exception to this global trend. Property agents and providers of property-related services are having to adapt their approach to customer service and marketing in order to keep up with this change in behaviour. This means that the traditional model of a real estate agency has become less effective and these days customers require quality at fair.
The role of the real estate agentThe role of the real estate agent is still important in a property transaction and necessary for a deal to succeed, but today a broker is regarded as much more than just an intermediary who earns commission by connecting buyers with sellers. Now they are expected also to be invaluable experts, consultants and advisors.
The revolutionary approachOne of the many recent innovations in our industry is the so-called "hybrid" model of a real estate agency business – in fact, it has been implemented successfully for more than 5 years in a number of countries around the world, including the United Kingdom, Australia and USA. Inspired by this revolutionary approach as well as new on-line technologies, in 2017 several leading property experts in Bulgaria, each with vast experience in their local market, created SUPRIMMO.
SuperagencyIn the space of just one year, SUPRIMMO achieved the goal to become a SUPERAGENCY, boasting a portfolio of more than 30,000 properties for sale in Bulgaria and around the world, with 25 offices, and a team that exceeds 110 professional consultants and employees. In its first year of business, SUPRIMMO won two prizes at the prestigious IMOTI.NET awards, including the prize for the most innovative real estate agency in Bulgaria. Show more
- NO COMMISSION from sellers. Instead of commission, we charge a one-off fixed fee of just ˆ256 (including VAT);
- NO COMMISSION from landlords. Instead of commission, we charge a one-off fixed letting fee of just ˆ154 (including VAT);
- NO COMMISSION from buyers of new-build properties(applicable to most new developments in our portfolio);
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for buyers who use our Personal Consultant service;
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for buyers who close deals with our Personal Consultant service;
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for buyers whose deals are completed with our Super-Purchase service;
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for tenants whose rent is managed by our Super-Rental service;
- INVALUABLE ADVANTAGE for customers changing their home on the "Super Replacement" service;
- MASTER-AGENT technology built around the US model used for promoting new-build property, based on the principles of comprehensive mass-marketing;
- FREE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES for sellers and landlords - full legal service, photo and video shooting, professional valuation of the property, comprehensive marketing in Bulgaria and abroad;
- BONUSES for property-buyers - free property insurance and free assistance with mortgage applications and obtaining advantageous finance solutions;
- INCREDIBLE DISCOUNTS in after-sales services for new-build property - free resale and rental after Act 16, discounts of up to 20% for renovating and furnishing the newly built property using our specialist partner companies;
- HUGE PORTFOLIO of exclusive properties and “secret” listings, accessible only to SUPRIMMO clients;
- FULL EXPOSURE AND MONTHLY PROMOTION in Sofia’s property market, as well as in Bulgaria’s main cities and key resorts!
¹1 for property sales abroad!The Bulgarian agency with the highest number of real estate sales in Greece, as well as Italy, France and Spain. We offer local representatives and on-the-ground assistance to customers in over 18 countries worldwide! It is the ambition of SUPRIMMO’s shareholders, managers and consultants to make SUPRIMMO the Bulgarian COMPANY with the largest number of properties in its portfolio, the most offices and representatives in Bulgaria and abroad, and of course the ¹1 agency for turnover and number of closed deals in the residential and holiday property sectors... At the same time, CLIENT CARE remains our primary concern, because we are convinced that having thousands of satisfied clients is the most effective route to a successful business today!
Property news and articles
Jul New Democracy Will Cut ENFIA Property Tax 30% Over Two Years
ATHENS – Capitalizing on the former ruling Radical Left SYRIZA’s failure to abolish the hated ENFIA property tax ... read more
Jun The history of Sofia, told by an Englishman
Sofia is an ancient city. Its rich culture and heritage fascinate people from all over the world. One of them is Terry ... read more
Jun Standard & Poor's Confirmed the Positive Outlook for Bulgaria
The international rating agency + Standard & Poor's (S & P) confirmed Bulgaria's long-term and short-term credit rating ... read more