The most innovative Bulgarian real estate agency
In recent years, the development of on-line technologies has led to a completely new and innovative relationship between clients and suppliers in almost every consumer sector. In search of the best price and quality, today’s buyers are wiser and better informed than they have ever been. In the last 10 years there has been a revolution in the ways that consumers search for and choose products and services. Suppliers advertise and sell their products and services in a completely different way too. The property industry is no exception to this global trend. Property agents and providers of property-related services are adapting their approach to customer service and marketing in order to keep up. The traditional model of a real estate agency has become less effective and these days clients require quality at a fair price.
The role of the real estate agentThe role of the real estate agent is still important in a property transaction. You need one for a successful deal. Nowadays an agent is much more than just an intermediary who earns commission by connecting buyers with sellers. Now they are expected also to be invaluable experts, consultants and advisors.
A revolutionary approachOne of the many recent innovations in our industry is the so-called "hybrid" real estate agency model. It has been implemented successfully in a number of countries around the world for more than 5 years, including the United Kingdom, Australia and USA. In 2017 several leading property experts in Bulgaria were inspired by the revolutionary approach each with vast experience in their local market and created SUPRIMMO.
SuperagencyIn a single year SUPRIMMO achieved its goal of becoming a SUPERAGENCY. SUPRIMMO now boasts a portfolio of more than 30,000 properties for sale in Bulgaria and around the world. It has 25 offices and a team of more than 110 professional consultants and personnel. In its first year of business, SUPRIMMO was awarded two prizes at the prestigious IMOTI.NET awards, including the prize for the most innovative real estate agency in Bulgaria. Show more
- NO COMMISSION from sellers. Instead of commission, we charge a one-off fixed fee of just ˆ256 (including VAT);
- NO COMMISSION from landlords. Instead of commission, we charge a one-off fixed letting fee of just ˆ154 (including VAT);
- NO COMMISSION from buyers of new-build properties(applicable to most new developments in our portfolio);
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for buyers who use our Personal Consultant service;
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for buyers who close deals with our Personal Consultant service;
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for buyers whose deals are completed with our Super-Purchase service;
- PREFERENTIAL RATES for tenants whose rent is managed by our Super-Rental service;
- INVALUABLE ADVANTAGE for clients exchanging their home on the "Super Replacement" service;
- MASTER-AGENT technology built around the US model used for promoting new-build property, based on the principles of comprehensive mass-marketing;
- FREE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES for sellers and landlords - full legal service, photo and video shooting, professional valuation of the property, comprehensive marketing in Bulgaria and abroad;
- BONUSES for property-buyers - free property insurance and free assistance with mortgage applications and obtaining advantageous finance solutions;
- INCREDIBLE DISCOUNTS in after-sales services for new-build property - free resale and rental after Building Standard approval (Act 16), discounts of up to 20% for renovating and furnishing the newly built property using our specialist partner companies;
- HUGE PORTFOLIO of exclusive properties and “secret” listings, accessible only to SUPRIMMO clients;
- FULL EXPOSURE AND MONTHLY PROMOTION in the Sofia property market, as well as in Bulgaria’s main cities and key resorts!
¹1 for property sales abroad!The Bulgarian agency with the highest number of real estate sales in Greece, Italy, France and Spain. We offer local representatives and on-the-ground assistance to clients in over 18 countries worldwide! It is the ambition of SUPRIMMO’s shareholders, managers and consultants to make SUPRIMMO the Bulgarian COMPANY with the largest number of properties, the most offices and representatives in Bulgaria and abroad in its portfolio. Of course our goal is to become the ¹1 agency for turnover and number of closed deals in the residential and holiday property sectors... Nevertheless, at the same time, CLIENT CARE remains our primary concern. We are convinced that having thousands of satisfied clients is the most effective route to a successful business today!
Property news and articles
Jul First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
Greece is set to open its first underwater archeological museum on Saturday, August 1st. The underwater museum is ... read more
Jul Sofia and Bucharest are Among The Top 25 Cities of The Future According To FT’s Intelligence Division
The Romanian and Bulgarian capital cities make it to the top 25 among nearly 80 locations in the new ranking Cities of ... read more
Jun Bulgaria’s Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: Summer Tourist Season Starts on July 1
We are planning to give the start of the summer tourist season on July 1, 2020, under strict observance of all necessary ... read more