Properties for sale in Varna and the region, Bulgaria
895 listings found / Page 1 from 60
The city of Varna is located on the Black Sea coast in the northeastern Bulgaria.
Varna is situated approximately 487 km from Sofia, 358 km from Plovdiv and 115 km from Burgas.
Varna is the third largest city in Bulgaria. It is called the "sea capital of Bulgaria" due to its historical, cultural and economic significance.
The city is one of the largest transportation hubs in Bulgaria. Varna features an international airport, a modern sea port, railway station and bus station. Thus, there is transport communication with nearly 35 countries and 100 cities worldwide.
The city of Varna is constantly developing. New modern residential areas and areas with villas and cottages are constructed, such as the "Evksinograd" District, "Vinnitsa" District and "Golden Sands" resort.
The central part of the city is connected with the South part through Asparuhov bridge. The sea port and the industrial area are located on the north shore, and to the north-east of them are located the central part of the historic city and beaches.
Varna is bordered by the resorts Golden Sands and St. St. Constantine and Elena.
The town offers sandy beaches and warm mineral springs with a temperature of 35-50 ° C. The water is curative and it is used in swimming pools and a balneo-complex with a polyclinic near the seaside.
Varna hosts international cultural events and festivals, such as "Varna in summer", "Golden Dolphin", "Love is madness", "August Art" and others.
There are numerous restaurants and taverns with traditional Bulgarian and other types of cuisine, bars with outdoor seating, cafes, nightclubs in Varna.
The city features large shopping centers with a variety of shops, cinemas and entertainment.
The city is divided by law into 5 disticts, each with its mayor and council: Asparuhovo, Mladost, Odessos (the historic centre), Primorski (the largest one also comprising the seaside resorts north of the city centre), and Vladislav Varchenchik.
- "Asparuhovo" with "Asparuhovo", "Galata" quarters;
- "Vladislav Varnenchik" with "Vladislavovo", "Kaysieva Gradina" quarters;
- "Mladost" with residential areas "Lazur", "Mladost", "Sveti Ivan Rilski", "Pobeda", "Troshevo" quarters;
- "Odessos" with Center, "Hristo Botev" quarters;
- "Primorski” (Seaside) with "Vinitsa", "Lazur", "Levski", "Cveten", "Sea Garden," "Chaika", "Breeze", "Trakata", "Evksinograd" quarters; and resorts St. St. Konstantin and Elena, Sunny Day, Alen Mak, Chaika, Riviera, Golden Sands.
- Properties in district"Center"
- Properties in district"Briz"
- Properties in district"m-t Trakata"
- Properties in district"m-t Evksinograd"
- Properties in district"Vinitsa"
- Properties in district"Grutska mahala"
- Properties in district"Lyatno kino Trakiya"
- Properties in district"Levski"
- Properties in district"Asparuhovo"
- Properties in district"Chayka"
- Properties for sale in Varna
- Properties in Varna
- Houses for sale in Varna
- Properties for rent in Varna
- Apartments (various types) for sale in Varna
- Houses in Varna
- Apartments (various types) in Varna
- 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Varna
- 2-bedroom apartments in Varna
- Apartments for sale in Sofia