Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 220 km
- Grocery shop: 1 km
- Stop of the public transport: 1 km
- Railway station: 1 km
- Hospital: 1 km
- School: 1 km
Information about the property
Unique opportunity for serious investors! 43 acres (172,000 sq.m.) of development land located on a hill and affording magnificent views of the river Danube, the town of Vidin and the surrounding countryside.
The land is regulated to build a new holiday village consisting of 132 houses totaling 19,200 sq.m (averaging 145 sq.m per house) and a number of shops, restaurants and bars totaling 3883 sq.m. The average plot size per house is 850 sq.m. In addition, there is provision for roads, pavements and communal park areas.
The E-79 international highway passes within a mile of the development and is easily accessible. The new Danube Bridge (Vidin/Kalafat) is due to open in 2010 and will deliver a tremendous boost to the local economy.
SUPER ÈÌÎÒÈ are able to provide full project management to any investor looking to develop this land. We have expereienced team of architecture and construction specialists and are able to provide a complete service to the buyer interested to build on this hiuge plot. In addition our marketing and sales department can handle the sales of the units to buyers, and our sister property management company can provide management and letting of the villas thus providing rental income to the buyers.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
- Properties in district"Center"
- Properties in district"Himik"
- Properties in district"Promishlena zona - Zapad"
- Properties in district"Bononiya"
- Properties in district"Pliska"
- Properties in district"Hristo Botev"
- Properties in district"Kaleto"
- Properties in district"Promishlena zona - Sever"
- Properties in district"Panoniya"
- Properties in district"Promishlena zona - Yug"