Discounted prices for few apartments, valid until complete sale of the available units.
Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 40 km
- Grocery shop: 100 m
- Stop of the public transport: 100 m
- Railway station: 40 km
- Hospital: 8 km
- School: 500 m
Views from the property
- Forest views
- Mountain views
- Sea views
- Reinforced concrete structure
Information about the property
Between the buildings, there is a tennis court (which can also be used as a basketball or a volleyball court) and a large pool with a separate children's area. All this is complemented by beautifully landscaped gardens. All owners in the third phase will be welcome to use all the facilities in the whole of the Sunset Kosharitsa complex, including:
• 5 swimming pools and 2 pool bars
• Tennis court (which can double as a volleyball and basketball court)
• Sports center with Gymnasium and Aerobics hall
• Modern Spa Centre (with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room, Solarium, Massage rooms)
• Two restaurants one of which is outdoor
• Conference hall for 120 persons with audio and video equipment
• Children's playground
• Shop and café-bar
Located just outside the bustling Sunny Beach resort (7 km) and a 30-minute drive from Burgas Airport, Sunset Kosharitsa provides a rare combination of a completely self contained holiday development set amongst natural surroundings, with fast and easy access to the amenities of Bulgaria's biggest resort of Sunny Beach and to the smaller picturesque resorts of Nessebar, Sveti Vlas and Ravda.
The development is not only a wonderful place to relax but it is also a sensible investment which can bring you a good rental income. After 5 successful tourist seasons, Sunset Kosharitsa has become popular among tourists and tour agents alike attracting more and more clients both from Bulgaria and abroad. Our unusual concept and the unique tourist product we offer are becoming ever more popular with intelligent active people looking to relax among nature, close to the big beach resorts.
Sunset Kosharitsa is situated in a region designated as an ecozone within the EU-wide Natura 2000 bio-diversity programme and is also part of a local energy efficiency project. These two key factors have been embedded into the design and construction of the complex to ensure that both the Developer and the apartment owners will be making a continuing contribution to the preservation and protection of the environment in the area.
Sunset Kosharitsa III is constructed using high-quality materials and traditional and modern building techniques to provide elegant and comfortable holiday homes that are easy to maintain:
• Outer wall insulation to protect from heat;
• Smooth-plastered internal walls (no gypsum board has been used);
• PVC window joinery;
• Solid front door and interior doors of MDF, with security locks;
• Fully tiled floorings;
• Shower/bathrooms and toilets fully fitted with taps, fittings, toilet bowls, wash-basins, tiled floors, and walls;
• Balconies with tiled floorings specially made for outdoor use;
• Connection to all water, electrical, drainage, cable TV systems;
• Wi-Fi Internet available throughout the whole complex.
This is the exact location of the property/complex. You can zoom in or zoom out, or you can move the map, using the mouse or points located on the map itself.
You will need an application for reading the files in .pdf format. If you do not have that application, you can download it from here.
Promotional discounted prices of few apartments in the complex.
Valid only for standard payment plan.
- 1-bedroom apartments in Sunny Beach
- Studios in Sunny Beach
- 2-bedroom apartments in Sunny Beach
- Apartments (various types) in Sunny Beach
- Houses in Sunny Beach
- Development land in Sunny Beach
- 3-bedroom apartments in Sunny Beach
- Land in Sunny Beach
- Villas in Sunny Beach
- Large apartments in Sunny Beach