Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Plovdiv (PDV): 75 km
Views from the property
- Forest views
- Mountain views
- Town views
- Reinforced concrete structure
- Electrical heating
Dioni Apartments complex is designed by an award-winning architect, with many successful projects. The architecture of the complex resembles the beautiful houses typical for the area, the facades are arranged with wooden and stone elements. The complex is built on 5 floors and comprises of just 22 apartments with a south-eastern disposition of the rooms and is sited for privacy, offering panoramic views towards the mountain and the town centre. The complex features an underground garage with 6 parking lots and 8 outdoor parking lots.
Just next to the apartment complex there is a newly built hotel with a restaurant and spa centre comprising of sauna, Jacuzzi, massage rooms and fitness hall. The paid facilities will be available to the owners and guests in Dionisopolis Apartments.
Why invest in Dioni Apartments
• Strategic location in a small and quiet ski resort, only 5 min from a ski run and next to the local sports school.
• The area is largely made up of pine forests combined with rocky mountain peaks, filled with wild flowers and mushrooms. The air is clean and the climate is perfect.
• The apartments are made of high quality materials and enjoy an efficient heating system.
• The hillside location offers incredible mountain views.
• The private complex is designed by an award-winning architect, with many successful projects in the city of Bourgas, the resorts of Sunny Beach, Sinemorets and Luka village.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
You will need an application for reading the files in .pdf format. If you do not have that application, you can download it from here.
The maintenance of the building and the communal areas will be provided by the investors. The annual maintenance fee for the first year is 4 BGN/sq.m (VAT included) and will cover the following:
• 24-hour security service
• Maintenance, cleaning and heating of the common parts;
• Maintenance of the electrical and water supply systems, fire alarm system; payment of electricity bills for the common parts (corridors of the block)
• Standard repairs occurring from normal use
• Snow clearance
Some of the apartments in the complex Dioni Apartments will be offered for sale furnished. The furnishing package shall include single and double beds, mirror, cupboards, TV set, curtains, lamps, dining table and chairs, sofa, refrigerator.
For the apartments that are not furnished, the investor can offer furniture packages at a reasonable price.
All Dioni Apartments have been build and completed with high quality materials to provide comfort and pleasant atmosphere. The details include:
• Insulation: 25 cm walls with special heat insulation
• Common parts: high-quality tiles and laminate, acryl paint
• Joinery: 4-chamber UPVC window joinery
• Solid aluminum external doors and MDF internal doors
• Fully completed and fitted bathroom/wc
• Individual heating on electricity, radiators
• Telephone, security system, cable TV and Internet supply
• Installations for air conditioners and premise for fireplaces. These are not installed, there are just installations provided.
• Bathroom/wc: fully completed and equipped
• Kitchen: refrigerator, cooker, toaster, extractor hood, electric kettle
The complex will be serviced by a noiseless elevator.
The private complex is designed by an award-winning architect, with many successful projects in the city of Bourgas, the resorts of Sunny Beach, Sinemorets and Luka village. The architecture of the complex resembles the beautiful houses typical for the area, the facades are arranged with wooden and stone elements.
The complex is built on 5 floors and comprises of just 22 apartments with a south-eastern disposition of the rooms and is sited for privacy, offering panoramic views towards the mountain and the town centre. The complex features an underground garage with 8 parking lots and 6 outdoor parking lots.
Chepelare is a beautiful town situated in a small valley in Rodopi Mountain, surrounded by fir trees and green meadows, snowy slopes and small brooks. Peaceful and quiet, the town is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday. It has all the everyday amenities needed and provides good and fast access to the ski resort of Pamporovo (10 km) and the town of Plovdiv (70).
In Chepelare is situated the longest ski run in the country and though basic the skiing infrastructure is well maintained and offers a 2-chair lift (length of 2471 m, capacity of 700 persons) to the top of the Mechi Chal peak (1873 m), where is the starting points of the ski runs. A few smaller drag/towrope lifts are also available.
The runs vary in difficulty from black to green, however besides ski runs for adults and experienced skiers; Chepelare has a lighted piste for children and beginners right in the center of the town.
The ski runs are open from December till April depending on the snow conditions. There are a total of 11,400 meters of runs and three main ski tracks:
• Mechi Chal 1 is a black level run and is 3150 meters long and 50 meters wide with a total elevation change of 720 meters and is qualified to be used for international competitions.
• Mechi Chal 2 is a combination red/green run that is 5250 meters long and 25 meters wide with a total elevation change of 720 meters.
• The cross country track is 30 kilometers long located at an elevation of 1,282 meters above sea level.
• Also nearby is a 5 kilometer biathlon track.
In addition the resort also offers:
• parallel slalom for skiers;
• ski competitions - Chepelare Cup, Orion Cup and others;
• ski schools & outdoor winter carnivals;
• sledding competitions.
Besides skiing and snowboarding during the winter months, in the summer you can also enjoy mountain trekking & biking, walking & horse riding.
A new motorway to Greece and the Aegean Sea (80 km away from here) is about to be completed and is expected to boost the tourism interest and attract many visitors from the neighbouring country.
The construction of Dioni Apartments complex started in 2007 and reached shell stage in 2008. The complex was completed in 2009 and has permission for usage since 10th August 2009.
Any apartment in complex Dioni Apartments can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable deposit of 2000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer. Upon paying the deposit the apartment will be reserved for the period up to the signing of the preliminary contract - within 28 days.
No agency commission is charged.
• 2000 Euro non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment;
• in installments upon a plan agreed between the clients and the investor.
- 1-bedroom apartments in Pamporovo
- Studios in Pamporovo
- 2-bedroom apartments in Pamporovo
- Development land in Pamporovo
- Houses in Pamporovo
- Apartments (various types) in Pamporovo
- Hotels in Pamporovo
- Villas in Pamporovo
- Land in Pamporovo
- Two-level penthouses in Pamporovo