Number of bedrooms
Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Varna (VAR): 180 km
Views from the property
- Forest views
- Mountain views
Information about the property
The house for sale was built in 1990 in a style a little different from the typical mountain villages and it was completely restored in 2006. It is a three-storied house with three concrete slabs, walls of brick masonry and reinforced concrete columns, tiled roof, unfolded built-up area of 150 square meters, a cookhouse of 55 square meters - an integral part of the house, a warehouse of 30 square meters – an integral part of the house and yard place of 820 square meters.
The house is north-south oriented.
- Kitchen – 16 square meters, terracotta tiled floor, sink with set of pinewood cupboards, refrigerator, electric cooker, aspirator, air-conditioner, central heating, door-window – aluminum door and window work with arch to the kitchen.
- Entrance-hall – 3 square meters with door of pinewood to the cookhouse, terracotta tiled floor.
- Stairs leading to the first floor – 3 square meters, tiled with terracotta.
- Terrace in front of the kitchen and dining room – 25 square meters tiled with stone from Gradets.
- Facade – drawn plaster.
- Living room – 28 square meters, laminated floor, two aluminum door-windows, door and window work, air-conditioner, aluminum radiators, corner beds, corner furniture set.
- Kitchen niche facing to the living room – 12 square meters, sink with set of pinewood cupboards.
- Toilet/Bathroom – tiled with terracotta and faience, suspended ceiling, heating body, aluminum door with frosted window.
- Corridor – terracotta tiled floor, pinewood wardrobe, and staircase.
- Terrace – 11 square meters, tiled with terracotta, wrought iron parapet, and front covered with drawn plaster.
- Staircase – tiled with terracotta.
- Bedroom – 14 square meters, laminated floor, wardrobe, bedroom suite, air-conditioner, aluminum radiator, aluminum door-window, door and window work.
- Bedroom with niche – 20 square meters, laminated floor, air-conditioner, aluminum radiator, aluminum door-window, door and window work.
- Southern terrace – 11 square meters, terracotta tiled, wrought iron parapet, the facade is covered with drawn plaster.
- Toilet/Bathroom - tiled with terracotta and faience, suspended ceiling, heating body, aluminum door with frosted window.
- Corridor with platform, safety parapet.
- Northern terrace – terracotta tiled, wrought iron parapet, walls in modern colours.
Situated on a terrace of 70 square meters, floor tiled with stone of Gradets, south-north oriented; an integral part of the house. Walls are covered with base of Gradets stone. The ceiling consists of pinewood trimmer joists with wooden paneling. There is also a sink with set of pinewood cupboards, a pinewood bar plot, 4 meters pinewood table with 4 pinewood benches, and pinewood doors and frames.
- Toilet/Bathroom – bath, heating body for the central heating, suspended ceiling, pinewood door.
- Warehouse – the ceiling consists of pinewood trimmer joists with wooden paneling, pinewood door.
- Monophase electrical wiring with triple-core bridge cable, grounded.
- Water-supply system – polypropylene with a filter.
- Yard place – 820 square meters, surrounded from the three sides with monolithic fence, with both sides plastered, and the inner side is covered with base of Gradets stone. The southern part has metal fence with sliding door and remote control.
The southern part of the yard in front of the house is formed like terrace and it is divided in two parts:
- the left part is tiled with Gradets stone for car parking and it has a passage to the northern part.
- the right part consists of garden with a stone path, rockery, small bridge, small river, terraces and two fountains.
The northern part of the yard behind the house offers the possibility of making a swimming pool plus barbecue – on a contractual basis and advanced payment.
There is also an impressive illumination over the whole yard and the house, certain circles of which can be switched off.
There are also independent home guard system, video observation system, and satellite television.
The attractive situation of the house above the other houses in the village, its distant position from the domestic animals of the neighbours and the beautiful view from the terraces of the village and the beautiful woodland massifs in north and south full of mushrooms, wild strawberries, blueberries, hazelnuts and various kinds of herbs and wild animals for hunting together with the fresh air and the Kamchiya river with its wealth of fish would satisfy the different wishes for sports, tourism, hunting, fishing and full relaxation.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.