Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 30 km
- Grocery shop: 400 m
- Stop of the public transport: 100 m
- Railway station: 40 km
- Hospital: 7 km
- School: 1 km
Views from the property
- Forest views
- Mountain views
- Sea views
- Reinforced concrete structure
- Sliding shuttering
- Electrical heating
- Heating with wood
- Local heating
- Pellet heating appliance
- Underfloor heating
- Woodchip heating system
- Air-conditioning system
- Inverter air-conditioner
- Standard air-conditioner
Information about the property
Sunset Villas is the final stage of five years of hard work of our mother company SUPRIMMO to create the modern mini resort Sunset Kosharitsa. The work on creating this unique place started in 2005 and went through a few construction phases and a staged putting into operation of each finished part. The concept of the mini resort belongs to the owners of the company Nikola Stoyanov and Mihail Chobanov who decided to create a different place for relaxation and permanent living which combines a quiet location and the closeness to a forest and the slopes of Stara Planina Mountain with the proximity (about 6 km or a 10-minute drive) to one of the best seaside resorts in Bulgaria – Sunny Beach, Nessebar and Sveti Vlas. The concept also includes a variety of extras and entertainments and an option for an active break. All this is combined with excellent on-site servicing provided by a team of professionals working in the field of management and maintenance of holiday developments in our subsidiary company PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.BG.
At present Sunset Kosharitsa is a fully finished resort with functioning facilities, trading areas and restaurants and cafes. As part of the chain of apartment complexes APARTMENTSBULGARIA.COM it welcomes tourists and hosts company events all year round. A lot of families live here permanently and holiday apartment owners come often.
Sunset Villas is the fourth and most elite phase of the mini resort Sunset Kosharitsa. The villas are set on an adjacent plot of land with an area of about 11,000 square meters and they are physically and functionally incorporated to the already existing mini resort. Essentially, Sunset Villas is a complex of 18 family houses, each with its own fenced garden. They are located in the beautiful outskirts of the village of Kosharitsa, only 6 km from Sunny Beach, providing a tranquil place for a break away from the noise of the big resort. With its panoramic view to the seacoast and the coolness of the forest this gated resort combines everything necessary for a thorough rest or permanent living.
• Watch a film about Sunset Kosharitsa
• Watch the film about Sunset Kosharitsa shown on channel TV7
• Sunset Kosharitsa Site Plan
• Watch an interview with the Mayor of the village of Kosharitsa
PRICES OF THE VILLAS ACCORDING TO THEIR LEVEL OF COMPLETION.
Note: Prices are not inclusive of VAT 20%
1. Level of completion: fully finished detached villa and ready to be furnished. Basic standard of garden and surrounding area.
2. Level of completion: as per the client’s wish – the price is based on an individual offer, which is drawn up within 14 days after payment of the deposit and specifying the details under the project.
IMPORTANT! If the client wishes and against an additional fee other extras can be added to the house - please view our Technical Specification section, the paragraph ADDITIONAL EXTRAS WHICH CAN BE ORDERED BY THE BUYER AGAINST ADDITIONAL PAYMENT
IMPORTANT! The prices are final, not inclusive of 20% VAT. On the top of the price the owners should pay approx. 4% to 6% when transferring the ownership rights for Notary fees, State Taxes (stamp duty), etc.
SUNSET VILLAS: PLAN AND SITUATION OF THE PLOTS (THE INFORMATION IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED)
See the general plan of the complex with the separate lots and their numbers.
This is the exact location of the property/complex. You can zoom in or zoom out, or you can move the map, using the mouse or points located on the map itself.
You will need an application for reading the files in .pdf format. If you do not have that application, you can download it from here.
The leading company Property Management BG services the mini resort Sunset Kosharitsa and all apartments there since it started functioning. A full-time staff works there all year round taking care of the management, maintenance and activities in the whole complex. All owners of villas are obliged to pay an annual maintenance fee in accordance with the type of their villa:
• Villa Nova – 600 Euro per year (50 Euro per month)
• Villa Rocca – 660 Euro per year (55 Euro per month)
• Villa Vanilla – 720 Euro per year (60 Euro per month)
• Villa Toskana – 720 Euro per year (60 Euro per month)
• Villa Augustina – 720 Euro per year (60 Euro per month)
IMPORTANT! Prices are not inclusive of VAT 20%.
The annual maintenance fee includes services related to the upkeeping of the whole complex:
• maintenance of the common areas, the gardens and the pools in Sunset Kosharitsa;
• maintenance, cleaning and bills for the electricity of the garden lighting and the pools;
• 24-hour security;
• standard repair works resulting from the normal use of the complex;
IMPORTANT! Please note that the fee does not cover the maintenance of the individual yards, gardens and grass and the pools to the villas. If you wish you can sign an agreement with the management company against an additional fee, as per your specific wishes. We garantee the best possible prices and the highest quality of all additional services we provide.
We have an excellent on-site team at Sunset Kosharitsa which has been working at the development since 2006. Thanks to our resources and the great team we offer maximum effectiveness which allows us to offer quality services at low prices.
The villas are offered for sale unfurnished or fully furnished, depending on the client’s choice.
If the client wishes full furnishing can be designed and delivered as per an individual plan. We can provide full assistance from our designers and consultants.
Our partners from Furnish.BG also offer the buyers Standard Furnishing packages (which include everything necessary for renting out/living), as their price varies between 8,000 and 12,000 Euros depending on the area of the villa. We can offer a few furnishing options although we recommend to the buyers to rent out their villas and choose furnishing that would correspond to the approved interior design and to order the standard furnishing package, which is at a sensible price and is designed to fit the needs for renting the property out. This package includes everything necessary for renting the property out.
Sunset Villas are built with high-quality modern materials and techniques, mainly of Bulgarian producers, offering energy efficient homes that are easy and cheap to maintain.
Each house in the complex has its own parking space in the periphery of the development which is included in the price.
• plaster – silicon-based mineral plaster, color – as per the project, to be seen on the 3D visualizations shown in the offer;
• roof-tiles – bitumen, first quality, mounted on boarding. As per the client’s wish, against additional payment, ceramic roof-tiles Bramac or Marseille roof tiles can be laid;
• hydro insulation of the base – along the whole house;
• thermal insulation – of high quality, by a reputable producer;
• gutters – plastic, matching the color of the façade or the colors of the elements on the façade;
• the other elements on the facades will be done in accordance with the architectural design as where there are facings from natural materials they will be made with silicon-based mineral plaster in the respective color. According to the client’s wishes the facings can also be made of natural materials (wood or stone) against additional payment, depending on the price of the respective material. The wooden shutters, shown in the pictures of Villa Rocca, are also done as per the client’s request against additional payment.
• metal yard fence – step foundations and metal columns at intervals of 2.4 m and horizontal metal elements. As per the client’s request and against additional payment the fence can be placed on solid concrete foundations with 40 cm of visible solid part and horizontal wooden elements. In this case the solid part of the fence will be finished with silicon-based mineral plaster. As per the client’s request and against additional payment the foundations of the fence can be finished with natural stone facing.
• green areas around the houses – the planting includes cultivation of the terrain, grassing, planting of shrubs and 5 saplings. As per the client’s request and against additional payment a new project for planting can be drawn up that includes more plants.
• lighting of the plot – the lighting of the plot is ensured through lighting fixtures which will be fitted along the main alleys between the yards. As per the client’s request and against additional payment a project for fitting garden lighting in the respective yard will be drawn up;
• parking place – made of grass strips. The parking places will be set in the periphery of the complex to ensure the peacefulness of the owners and their guests. As per the client’s request and against additional payment a structure from metal profiles and polycarbonate planes can be built to cover the parking space.
LEVEL OF COMPLETION OF THE INTERIOR OF THE HOUSES
Preference to materials from reputable Bulgarian producers is given during the construction and finishing works of the houses, as they are of high quality and with beautiful design.
In accordance with your needs and preferences the houses are offered with a few levels of completion of the interior, namely:
1. Level of completion: Bulgarian Completion Standard. With this variant the house is handed over with a fully finished façade and yard. The interior of the house will have fitted joinery, plastered walls, fitted front door, but no floorings and interior doors. There will be electrical wiring and water and sewerage installation. There will be cables for fitting lighting, switches and sockets. There will be leads for fitting taps and boilers. There will be wiring for fitting a split-system air conditioner.
With this variant the buyer of the house will be able to finish the property by themselves, with materials as per their wishes and possibly at a later stage.
2. Level of completion: turn-key (fully finished, unfurnished). With this variant the house is ready to be furnished. You will only have to choose the furniture, the appliances and the lighting fixtures. The price includes all finishing works – plastering, puttying, painting and laying floorings as follows: bathroom – faience and terracotta, bedrooms – laminated parquet, living-room with dining area and kitchenette – laminated parquet, staircase and corridor – fine stoneware tiles, verandahs and balconies – cold-resistant fine stoneware tiles.
The electric wiring is handed over with fitted sockets, switches and bulb-holders but without lighting fixtures. The façade lighting is not included in the price. The bathrooms are handed over with fitted sanitary equipment – sink, shower, faucets on the sink and shower, place for mounting a boiler with a capacity of 120 liters. No mirror, boiler and accessories included in the price. The colors in the bathroom will be as per the client’s request. The materials used will be from the Bulgarian company Vidima Ideal, high-quality faience and terracotta of a reputable Bulgarian producer, as per the client’s choice. There will be wiring for placing a split-system air conditioner. Air-conditioning is not included in the price.
Technical specification of the finishing works for the key-ready level of completion:
• Window joinery – PVC, with high-quality profile Profi Link or similar;
• Front door – MDF, of highest quality, from a reputable Bulgarian company;
• Door bell on the front door;
• Interior doors – of highest quality, from a reputable Bulgarian company, flush doors;
• Walls, ceilings – plastered, painted with Bulgarian latex as the color is as per the buyer’s choice from a color scale provided by the producer.
• Corridors, kitchenette, entrance hall, staircases and landings – Bulgarian fine stoneware tiles by reputable producer, first quality, the color is as per the choice of the buyer from samples provided by the investor;
• Laundry room – high quality faience - Bulgarian
• Terraces – Bulgarian fine stoneware tiles, first quality, cold-resistant;
• Living-room – laminated parquet, first quality, from Bulgarian or foreign producer, with a thickness of 8 mm and resistance to wearing out, suitable for residential areas as per the specification of the producer;
• Bedrooms – first-quality laminated parquet, from Bulgarian or foreign producer, with thickness of 6 mm and resistance to wearing out, suitable for residential areas as per the specification of the producer;
* The laminated parquet in the living-room and the bedrooms is laid on a noise insulation layer of 2 mm. The color of the parquet is chosen by the buyer from samples for the specific room. For each room there are five samples of laminated parquet to choose from.
Bathroom/bathrooms – color as per the client’s choice
• Flooring – first-quality terracotta – Bulgarian;
• Walls – first-quality faience – Bulgarian;
• Equipment – first-quality from the producer Ideal Standard - monobloc, sink with taps, shower taps, shower cabin with moldings on the floor on which to place the cabin, without the shower tub or a bath-tub (depending on the architectural design);
• Door – first-quality, Bulgarian, with moisture resistant cover on the inside of the bathroom;
• Ceiling – suspended ceiling with fitted downlighters, first-quality;
• Fan to the air-vent – first quality.
Lavatory - color as per the client’s choice
• Flooring – first-quality terracotta – Bulgarian;
• Walls – first-quality faience – Bulgarian;
• Equipment – first-quality from the producer Ideal Standard - monobloc, sink with taps;
• Ceiling – suspended ceiling with fitted downlighters, first-quality;
• Fan to the air-vent – first quality;
• Switches and sockets for lighting and ventilation – first quality, from Bulgarian producer.
Air-conditioning system in the house – with cables for fitting split-system air conditioners. The air-conditioning system is as per the client’s choice and is not included in the standard price of the house.
Exterior lighting fixtures on the terraces and the verandahs – first-quality from Bulgarian producer or similar from a foreign producer.
3. Level of completion: turn-key, fully furnished. In this variant the house is fully finished like in Variant 2 (turn-key) and it is also fully furnished, with fitted white and black goods, air conditioners, boilers, bathroom accessories and interior lighting fixtures. For more information, please see the standard furnishing package we offer.
With this level of completion you will only have to come to the villa and enjoy your break without having to bring any furnishing or equipment. This level of completion is recommended if you want to rent out your villa to holidaymakers or friends, as we will plan even the smallest details so that they would have everything necessary for a fully relaxing break.
4. Level of completion: according to the buyer’s wishes. In this variant you will have the opportunity to choose a house from the most economical variant – Bulgarian Completion Standard – to the special equipment package as per a special interior project for the finishing works and the furnishing. The price list for each individual project is drawn up within 14 days from the payment of the deposit.
ADDITIONAL FITTINGS WHICH CAN BE ORDERED BY THE BUYER AGAINST ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.
Note: Prices of additional fittings are not inclusive of VAT 20%
• sale of separate plots of land with full infrastructure (water, drainage, electricity) - 70 EUR/sq.m.
• modelling of the terrain, terracing, supporting walls and grounds - around 5,500 EUR
• pergola with construction from metal profiles and polycarbonate planes for covering a parking place - 1,500 EUR
• fireplace - prices from 1,000 to 5,000 EUR, depending on the model of fireplace
• barbecue - prices from 1,000 to 6,000 EUR, depending on the model and extras
• swimming pool:
- 3.1õ7 meters - 13,500 EUR
- 7õ4 meters - 18,800 EUR
- 10õ4 meters - 22,000 EUR
*There is also an option for a low cost pool as per the client's budget. Please contact the real estate agent of the offer
• awnings over the terraces and the verandahs, mosquito nets - prices from 1,650 to 3,800 EUR, depending on the model
• natural stone and wooden facings on the facades, the supporting walls and the plot’s fence - prices from 2,200 to 6,500 EUR, depending on the type of the house and the required quantity
• wooden shutters as shown on the façade of Villa Rocca - price about 2,200 EUR
• garden lighting - prices from 1,100 to 3,200 EUR, depending on the model and the number of fixtures
• additional planting of the plot, flower pots and flower beds along the verandah - depending on the number of plants
• decorative garden elements – benches, pergolas, park architectural elements – statues, garden dwarfs, fountains, etc.; garden furniture – tables with chairs, swings, parasols, etc. - price depending on the number of garden elements
• children’s playground - prices from 2,100 to 5,300 EUR, depending on the model, extras and equipment
• intercom which connects the entrance to the plot, the front door, the living-room and the bedrooms - price from 260 EUR
• telephone - price from 230 EUR
• all other extras as per the buyer’s wishes.
The additional extras are fitted against additional payment as the shape and size of the equipment and elements under the project are consistent with the free area in the plot, the features of the terrain, the light, etc. For each type of house we offer you the respective disposition shown on the blueprint. In case you want the disposition of some of the elements to change our team of experts is ready to work with you in order to achieve the result you want. The redesign of the unbuilt areas to the houses is done against additional payment and only in case it is allowed and consistent with the architectural and town-planning regulations.
As per Bulgarian legislation and laws:
• 5 years on finishing works, tiles, flooring, pipes, windows, doors, landscaping, fence, roofing, electrical wire system, water and drainage pipe system, rendering,
• 10 years on concrete frame and foundations of the building
• As specified by each producer (usually from 1 to 2 years): Techincal equipment and fittings: for example electrical switches, electrical sockets, lamps, door bell, air-conditioning, bathroom accessories and fittings, furniture, etc.
ARCHITECTURE, EXPOSURE AND COMPOSITION OF THE SUNSET VILLA COMPLEX
Sunset Villas is an ensemble of 18 houses located on a plot of 11,000 sq.m. adjacent to that of Sunset Kosharitsa. Two of the plot’s sides border asphalt roads. Each of the houses is set in a plot of its own of about 500 sq.m., which is planted with trees and shrubs and offers beautiful views.
The design and architecture of each of the houses is different and unique. There are three types of houses, one of which is offered with or without a verandah. All houses have an appearance of their own, a modern Mediterranean style which has big windows ready to let the first rays of sunshine to the interior; on the terraces you can enjoy the wonderful views, the feeling of freedom, and the scents of the garden and feel the unspoiled nature with your skin.
The swimming pools, the children’s playgrounds and the barbeque zones are made as per your request (against additional payment), in accordance with the specific features of the plot of land, the free garden space and its functionality.
The plot of land on which the villas are built is divided into eighteen individual lots. The slight southern slope allows for a nice sea view to open from every house and the forest in the upper part of the hill provides natural protection to the complex. There are designated parking spaces at the periphery of the complex, as every house is accessed via walkways. No vehicles are allowed on the walkways. This guarantees a safe and secure living environment, the focus being placed on the security of your children and pets.
The villas are set in the northwestern part of the plots providing enough space for a luscious garden to the southeast which opens to the sea and for maximum light. The distribution of the houses is also consistent with this concept. All rooms enjoy a panoramic view and the luxury of a personal garden close by. All houses are designed on two floors which prevents their overshadowing each other and adds to the harmonic appearance of the overall composition. The greenery is planted so as to separate the properties and provide maximum privacy. The fences are low, with hemstitched wooden sections, providing enough solitude without the gloomy shadows of the high stone walls.
An important element of the overall planning of the site is the interchangeability both of the houses and their plots, including the shaping of the green areas. There is an option for an individual approach to each of the plots, different variants of the materials, different shaping of the gardens and the swimming pools fitting the personal needs and preferences of each client. The result is a unique combination of a connected and safe living environment and the great advantage of owning your own home with an individual feel.
Each buyer can choose one of the five types of houses, as well as the plot on which it will be built. All types of changes to the architecture and the appearance of the houses are possible as per the wishes of the client. Each of the changes made to the original designs is paid additionally. There is also a possibility for all kinds of additional extras and special equipment against an additional fee.
There is also an option after the client has chosen their plot of land to move to another plot of land or to unite their plot of land with an adjacent one (if possible). For more information please contact your sales agent.
VILLA NOVA – TOTAL BUILT-UP AREA 106.1 m2 – a modern interpretation of a Mediterranean house with a sloped roof and a romantic appearance.
Villa Nova is an interpretation of the Mediterranean spirit at the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. Here the focus is placed on the dark-wood beams at the eaves, the narrow rounded windows on the second floor and the black metal railings chosen especially for the project. Two shades of beige add to the silhouette of the exterior and the small white details complete the concept and focus the attention to the upper part of the villa.
The distribution of the rooms is the same as that of Villa Rocca – a living-room with a dining area and a kitchenette on the first floor and two bedrooms with their own terraces on the second floor – all of them with southern and eastern exposure. On the northern side of the house are the service rooms and the corridors which are comfortable and compact. The dining-room and the living-room have access to a verandah covered with a wooden pergola whose wood is similar to the dark wood under the eaves, putting the finishing touches to the overall concept of the villa. There is direct access to the nice yard and the kidney-shaped swimming pool. The oval shape of the vertical planning adds to the romantic feeling of the overall composition.
Villa Nova is suitable for a plot with an entrance from the left, completely separated from the yard. The result is a harmonic and relaxing environment, where special attention is paid to comfort and detail, offering a feeling of luxury to all senses.
VILLA ROCCA – TOTAL BUILT-UP AREA 111.9 m2 – modern architecture and clean lines. The villa has two bedrooms.
Villa Rocca is a representative of modern architecture with its orthogonal shapes, flat roof and fewer details. The exterior focuses on natural materials – stone facing, light-colored wooden boarding and white plaster. They will be finished with high-quality plasters with a suitable color and texture which will look as natural as possible – a guarantee for high style and quality. The accent is placed on the white surfaces on the second floor which are in contrast to the bright summer colors and to the other materials that are used. The wooden shutters on some of the windows add to the general appearance and provide a barrier against the scorching sun. The elements on the building and the vertical planning – flowerpots, staircases, railings, lamps and pergolas complement one another and provide inhesion of the exterior and interior thus creating a feeling of harmony.
On the first floor there is a living-room with a dining area and a kitchenette and there are two bedrooms with their own terraces on the second floor – all of them with southern and eastern exposure. On the northern side of the house are the service rooms and the corridors which are comfortable and compact. The dining-room and the living-room have access to a verandah covered with a wooden pergola providing shade to the main rooms and direct access to the yard.
The swimming pool project for this type of house has a rectangular shape and enhances the modern architecture of the building.
This house is suitable for a plot with an entrance from the left, completely separated from the yard.
VILLA VANILLA - TOTAL BUILT-UP AREA 128 m2, 144.3 m2 or 216.30 m2 – a cozy Mediterranean-style villa with a sloped roof. The villa has three bedrooms. It is offered in three variants – without a verandah (built-up area 128 m2), with a verandah (built-up area 144.3 m2) and with a verandah and basement (built-up area 216.30 m2).
Vila Vanilla is designed in a Mediterranean style with sloped roofs, metal railings and white eaves, and gypsum cornices, frames and details. The oval shapes of some of the windows and the two shades of beige on the façade create a feeling of elegance and coziness in the spirit of the resorts in Southern Europe. The vases on the terraces remind one of the esthetics of the Renaissance where the detail is an inseparable part of the whole. The yard is elegant, in harmony with the character of the villa.
On the first floor there is a living-room with a dining-room and a kitchenette, and one of the bedrooms is located in the southeastern part of this floor; on the second floor there are two bedrooms with their own terraces and the same exposure. The service rooms and the corridors face southwest as they are compact and comfortable. All the rooms on the first floor have access to the yard and the swimming pool.
The swimming pool has a rectangular shape and there is enough space left for deck chairs, a children’s zone and green areas.
This project is suitable for a plot with an entrance from the right, with a view to the whole yard. There are two variants for Villa Vanilla – with a covered verandah with an arcade or without a verandah. This once again underlines the motto of the complex – flexibility and individual approach to each of the projects.
The covered verandah and the arcade are built against additional payment.
VILLA TOSKANA – TOTAL BUILT-UP AREA 149.2 m2
Villa Toskana is designed in a light Mediterranean style with sloping roofs, metal railings and white eaves, gypsum cornices, pilasters, frames and details. The soft beige of the facades evokes a feeling of harmony and coziness typical of the resorts in southern Europe. The first floor is emphasized with a horizontal disposition of the plaster of two of the facades which continues to the second floor. The flower pots on the terraces remind one of the aesthetics of the Renaissance when the detail was an inseparable part of the whole. The garden area is simple and elegant, in harmony with the character of the villa and the need for privacy and comfort. The high class of the villa is also enhanced by the large rooms.
The southeastern part of the first floor is occupied by a living room with a dining area and a kitchenette and a bedroom, and on the second floor there are two further bedrooms with their own terraces with the same exposure. The service area is at the northeast corner of the house as it is compact yet big enough to meet the needs of the inhabitants. The rooms on the first floor have direct access to the garden and the pool. In the garden there is a classic rectangular swimming pool with space for deck chairs, a children’s playground and green areas. This project is suitable for a plot of land with an entrance from the right with a view to the whole garden.
VILLA AUGUSTINA – TOTAL BUILT-UP AREA 347.6 m2
Villa Augustina is designed in an elegant Mediterranean style with sloping roofs, ornate metal railings, white eaves, gypsum cornices, frames and details. The oval shapes and wooden shutters on some of the windows and the two soft beige nuances of the façade convey the tender ambience of the south. The garden area is elegant and stylish, in harmony with the character of the villa and the need for privacy and comfort.
The house is designed for people who value luxury, which is reflected in the airiness and spaciousness of the rooms. That is why the ceilings here are higher and the rooms are bigger. The southeastern part of the first floor is occupied by a living room with a dining area and a kitchenette, an en-suite bedroom and a wine room designed for wine lovers. There is access to the garden and the swimming pool from the first floor. A spa center with a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a bathroom take up the northwestern part of the floor. A garage with direct access to the house is designed for additional comfort of the inhabitants. On the second floor there are three more bedrooms with access to the terrace, with southeastern exposure facing the garden. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite. The service area is at the northeast corner of the house as it is compact yet big enough to meet the needs of the inhabitants. The swimming pool is rectangular, slightly oval shaped on two sides which adds to the harmony and to the romantic Mediterranean feeling. There is space for deck chairs, a children’s playground and green areas around the pool. The architectural design of the house shows high class and attention to detail.
Villa Augustina is suitable for a plot of land with an entrance “from the upper side” but it can be built on the other plots as well.
There are a number of interesting places in close proximity to Sunset Kosharitsa for walking, organizing picnics, horse riding, biking, golfing, photo-safaris, freshwater and sea fishing, for practicing different kinds of water sports, for windsurfing and many other outdoor activities.
The area is rich in historical, architectural and natural sites at the same time being very close to one of the most modern and famous resorts along the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. All this allows you to combine a relaxing break at the foot of Stara Planina Mountain with an active holiday filled with lots of fun and unforgettable adventures.
Close to Sunset Villas passes the emblematic unfinished railway road between the cities of Varna and Bourgas whose remarkable tunnel through Stara Planina Mountain attracts the interest and curiosity of more and more visitors and adventurers to the area.
Sunset Villas is in close proximity to the territories included in the Natura 2000 protected areas and are surrounded by unique flora and fauna. One of the biggest migratory birds' passage route – Via Pontica, passes through there making the place one-of-a-kind and very attractive for bird watching – an activity which is very popular around Europe and which is attracting more and more birdwatchers to Bulgaria.
Sunset Kosharitsa is set close to the towns of Bourgaski Mineralni Bani (translated Mineral Baths of Bourgas) and Pomorie, which is famous for its healing lye and mud baths. If you like spa procedures, mud baths and recreation of the body and soul the highly specialized procedures, which are exclusive for the town of Pomorie, are only a 20-minute drive away.
Those who like the night life and entertainment can go to the lively resorts of Sunny Beach and Sveti Vlas, which together with the popular Marina Dinevi yacht port are only a few kilometers from Sunset Villas. These places have some of the best bars and restaurants which are the preferred place for relaxation and entertainment by people of the highest social status and by celebrities in Bulgaria. The yachts that berth at the Marina Dinevi are unique and bring with them the spirit of sea adventures and modern luxury.
Nessebar and its Old Town, which is included in UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites due to its unique architecture and distinctive atmosphere, are also close to Sunset Villas. Nessebar remains a preferred destination for romantic walks and photography holidays. It is also one of the most ancient towns in Europe as there you can enjoy a combination of ancient Byzantine architecture, 42 churches still preserved today, unforgettable sea views and romantic piers.
The village of Kosharitsa, which is set just next to Sunset Villas, offers the coziness of a small settlement. Here one will find a football and basketball pitches, shops selling fresh fruit and vegetables, and a community center here, which is the cultural hub in this small settlement. The locals are friendly, helpful and always ready to have a chat not only about the weather, but also on any topic of interest to you.
One of the undeniable advantages of Sunset Villas is its adjacency to the holiday development Sunset Kosharitsa which is fully finished and functioning offering all conveniences and extras you could wish for. The owners and guests of each of the houses have unlimited access to all the facilities and extras of the gated resort Sunset Kosharitsa, which include 6 big swimming pools with a few pool bars and a bar all offering a selection of refreshing drinks and cocktails, pleasant music and great servicing. There are two restaurants at the disposal of the owners and the guests - the open-air summer restaurant Kosharitsa has a spacious summer garden surrounded by greenery. Here you will find a great variety of food and drinks, as well as a healthy menu consistent with the wishes of even the biggest fans of healthy eating. The second restaurant is indoors and offers mainly a buffet with a well optimized menu at attractive prices.
In the mini resort Sunset Kosharitsa one will also find a tennis court (the surface of the court is also ideal for footsal, volleyball and badminton), which is fully lighted so you can also use it during the cooler evenings; a gym; a spa center with a sauna, a steam bath, a Jacuzzi, massage rooms, and a solarium; a conference hall for 120 people with an area designated for round-table meetings; a children’s playground; a mini market and a reception area.
The team of managers and staff, who run and take care of the development, offer the owners and guests of Sunset Villas all kinds of services – cleaning, laundry, ironing, cooking, babysitting services, maintenance of the green areas, maintenance of the property, etc.
There is regular transport from Sunset Kosharitsa to Sunny Beach for those who want to go to the beach or just have a walk without having to drive there and back. Read more about Sunset Kosharitsa and its conveniences and extras.
THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE SUNSET VILLA PROJECT
The Sunset Villas project is specially designed to give you the coziness and spaciousness you need and to introduce harmony, enjoyment and perfection to your holiday. Each of the houses and their gardens are created with love and inspiration, as special attention is paid to every detail and to your needs the result being a unique product.
Here you will discover the secret of good life and the pleasure derived from a truly relaxing break. Here will be your long sought haven from the busy life in the big city and you will charge yourself with positive energy and inspiration. Here you and your family will feel truly happy and surrounded with care, as our staff will take care of your every whim making this the place to which you will want to come again and again. Here is where your children will play in a protected environment, they will have the freedom to unleash their fantasy, to get to know nature, its power and charm and last but not least – they will learn to value beauty and things eternal, which one has less chance to find in the busy and hectic cities.
In the rhythm of the big city, amongst the numerous meetings and work projects it becomes more and more difficult to find true luxury. That is because luxury doesn’t mean only a nice and elegant home or office but much more – it is a combination of a perfect environment, nice experiences, a rejuvenating break, quality food and wine, an accessible relax zone, secure environment for the children, love, positive emotions, peace for the mind and soul.
We know that these things are hard to find in the city and that is why luxury there is not the true luxury we can offer you in your own villa in our mini resort Sunset Kosharitsa. Here, under the thick shade of the trees during the day and in the cool breeze in the evening, under the clear starry sky, among the glimmering lights and magical shadows you will find real harmony, the meaning of to live to the fullest and the need for a truly relaxing break.
The philosophy of human existence is defined not only by one’s material gains, but also by the way one invests in oneself and how one converts accumulated memories and positive emotions into positive energy, enabling them to continue their development. The complete repose, the positive emotions, the happiness in the children’s eyes, the tranquility and safety of our loved ones, the meetings with friends and the escape from the everyday life are the things that make our lives complete.
Sunset Villas offer you all this at a sensible price. To own one of the unique villas with its own garden is a good investment which will return to you under the form of accessible luxury, amazing beauty, sought harmony, unbelievable nature, full relaxation of body and soul, comfort and security, and, of course, great experiences, adventures, new friends and emotions, but only when you are relaxed enough and ready to embrace all of that.
Sunset Villas is a part of the APARTMENTSBULGARIA.COM chain of luxury apartment hotels and vacation complexes throughout Bulgaria, operated by Bulgaria's leading property management company PropertyManagement.BG. Being part of the chain, Sunset Villas and the whole of Sunset Kosharitsa are advertised nationally and internationally by the leading tour operators in Bulgaria. Marketing agreements have been concluded with leading companies, there are regular advertising campaigns in Bulgaria and abroad aiming at attracting tourists to the mini resort.
Owners who are interested in renting their properties out can sign an agreement with the company and receive rental income.
Sunset Villas ensure a good return on the income to the owner due to the high quality of the interior and the exterior as well as due to the uniqueness of the property. Moreover, Sunset Kosharitsa has wonderful extras and conveniences which offer everything necessary to the guests. One of the most recent trends in Bulgaria and abroad is to rent a villa at the seaside for the whole summer. Sunset Villas are the perfect choice for such tenants guaranteeing them tranquility and proximity to the big seaside resorts.
Sunset Kosharitsa ensures rental income not only from summer tourism but also from conferences and business events (seminars, trainings, team buildings, etc.) due to the wonderful conditions for such events.
Since the summer of 2010 Sunset Kosharitsa has been the main partner of the Healthy Living Program and fully fits the requirements for a healthy holiday providing all the necessary conditions to the tourists.
Each of the houses in the Sunset Villas complex is constructed separately on the respective plot the buyer has chosen.
The main alleys, the communications and the lighting are built in advance in order to provide independent access to each of the plots at any time.
Each house is built within 9-12 months depending on the standard of the building and the additional facilities chosen by the Buyer. During the high season between 1st May and 1st October only minor finishing works inside the houses can be done so as not to disturb the inhabitants of the neighboring houses and of the neighboring mini resort of Sunset Kosharitsa.
After paying the deposit the construction permit is issued within 45 days and the construction of the house begins, unless this period coincides with the period from May 1st to September 1st. In this case the construction work starts on 15th October.
Standard payment plan:
1st installment - 50% of the price, initial installment
2nd installment – 40% at reaching shell stage
3rd installment - 10% upon receipt of Act 15 for the house
Payment plan with a 5% discount:
1st installment - 90% of the price, initial installment
2nd installment - 10% upon receipt of Act 15 for the house
Payment plan with a 8% appreciation (increase in the price):
1st installment - 20% of the price as a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable
2nd installment – 30% at reaching shell stage
3rd installment - 50% upon receipt of Act 15 for the house
Plan with deferred payment up to 3 years and 12% annual interest rate
1st instalment - 40% upon start of the construction and within 14 days from the date of signing of an agreement with development company
The next instalments – according to an individually negotiated plan with the buyer as per his opportunities and wishes. The maximum period for payment of the property is three years and the annual interest rate is 10%.
The buyer receives the ownership of the property with a tile deed after full payment of the purchase price.
The signing of the preliminary agreement between the developer and the buyer, as well as the payment of the 2nd installment is done within 45 days of the payment of the deposit and before the beginning of the construction works of the house.
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES is charging no agency commission for purchasing a villa at this complex.
- 1-bedroom apartments in Sunny Beach
- Studios in Sunny Beach
- 2-bedroom apartments in Sunny Beach
- Apartments (various types) in Sunny Beach
- Houses in Sunny Beach
- Development land in Sunny Beach
- Villas in Sunny Beach
- 3-bedroom apartments in Sunny Beach
- Land in Sunny Beach
- Large apartments in Sunny Beach