Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 220 km
- Central heating
Information about the property
The floor is with a total area of 394 sq. m. There are common toilets on the floor and the building has an elevator. The floor has separate 14 offices, 10 of whom are with tenants with an average rental price of BGN 120 per month.
Gabrovo is a regional city in central northern Bulgaria, administrative and economic center of Municipality Gabrovo. Situated along the banks of the Yantra River in the northern foot of the Shipka part of Stara Planina. In the immediate vicinity, in the "Usana" is the geographic center of Bulgaria. The population is around 60000 inhabitants. Gabrovo is connected with railway transport in Bulgaria by the line Gabrovo - Tsareva livada. Passes one of the most important road, crossing Bulgaria from the north-south, which is part of Trans European Corridor № 9 (Helsinki-St Petersburg-Kiev-Bucharest-Rousse-Veliko Turnovo, Gabrovo, Stara Zagora, Dimitrovgrad deviation to Greece and Turkey). In the past, Gabrovo was known as "Bulgarian Manchester" because of its industry.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
- Properties in district"Center"
- Properties in district"Promishlena zona"
- Properties in district"Trendafil 1"
- Properties in district"Rusevtsi"
- Properties in district"Shenini"
- Properties in district"Belentsi"
- Properties in district"Borovo"
- Properties in district"Bichkinya"
- Properties in district"Hadzhitsonev most"
- Iztok Str.