Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 60 km
Views from the property
- Forest views
Information about the property
This tradional alpine stile complex offers comfortable studios and one-bedroom apartments with beautiful views to the mountains and surrounding nature. It disposes of 3 one-bedroom apartments, 9 studios, a bar with 40 places. We offer you the opportunity to own an apartment in the real heart of mountain, at only 15 min by foot from the main ski facilities.
All the apartments are on a gas heating. The building has a very good thermal isolation. The windows are PVC double-glazed.
The house has the caracteristics of the old Borovets with alpine architecture.
Aparthotel Kokiche is completed and it has Act 16 (Certificate of Habitation)
Technical specifications of Kokiche:
• Highest quality building materials
• PVC double glazing with internal sealed unit
• Quality front doors.
• Quality internal MDF doors.
• The walls are smoothly plastered and latex painted.
• Laminated flooring in the bedrooms and living rooms.
• Italian terracotta and faience tiles in the bathrooms and WCs.
• All apartments are offered fully furnished and eqquiped.
• Fully fitted bathrooms with accessories.
• All apartments come with radiators in each room, connected to the gas heating system of the complex.
The facilities in the neighboring complex include:
• Indoor heated swimming pool.
• Steam room.
• Hot Tub.
• Cosmetic parlor with wide range of health and beauty treatments (individual treatments).
• Physiotherapy section.
• Fitness centre.
• Four medical massage parlors.
• International cuisine restaurant seating 140.
• Lobby bar.
• A multifunctional conference room.
Owners and guests at Kokiche can use all the extras and recreational facilities against an additional fee.
MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF THE COMPLEX
The developer is servicing the complex and all single units. Full time stuff are working on the complex and take care of the management, maintenance and complete operation of "Kokiche". The annual maintenance charge (service fee) is 12 Euros per sq.m. and covers:
• Maintenance of communal areas and gardens
• Maintenance, cleaning and electricity bills for the common parts
• 24-hour security
• Standard repairs occurring from the normal use
LETTING AND RENTAL INCOME
SUPRIMMO can recommend a reputable local property management company that can organize the letting services and advertise the apartment among skiers and tourists. Full service and local assistance is provided to the tourists, as well as to the owners, such as key holding, payment of bills, property cleaning and washing of linen, change of consumables, rental collection, constant communication with the property owner by email or telephone, etc. If you are interested in generating rental income from your property, please inform our agent in advance, so that we can connect you with the recommended property management company.
The apartments are offered for sale fully finished and furnished - kitchen appliances and cabinets are included too. The furniture include absolutely everything needed for the apartment to be used for living immediately. The photographs are showing the actual furnished apartments.
Any apartment can be reserved immediately for a deposit of 2000 Euros.
SUPRIMMO charge 3% agency commission.
1) Cash payment: Price must be paid within 45 days after reservation. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer immediately. The payments will go as follow:
• 2000 Euro non refundable deposit
• 50% when signing a preliminary contract (2 weeks after the deposit)
• 50% when transferring the deeds (45 days after the deposit)
2) Buy with mortgage from a Bulgarian bank: The buyer must cover 40% of the price with own funds. The remaining 60% mortgage can be arranged with our bank for up to 30 years. At the moment the annual interest rate in Euro is 8.5%. The buyer can use the property or rent it out immediately, after the first installment is paid. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer after the bank transfers the funds to the development company. Read more info on mortgages.
For more information on these payment options, please contact us.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.