Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Sofia (SOF): 160 km
Views from the property
- Forest views
- Hills views
- Mountain views
- Reinforced concrete structure
- Electrical heating
Information about the property
"Snow Pearl" complex consists of a six-story building, where the ground floor opens to a surrounding courtyard with elevation - 2.85 m. There are five residential floors above the ground one with a selection of apartments, studios, offices and storage areas. On the minus first level are designed five apartments with landscaped terraces, common rooms for relaxation, spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and dressing room, ski - storage area and technical rooms. The ground floor features an entrance hall with concierge, two offices and four apartments. The first and second floor offer 6 apartments each, while the third and fourth floor come with five apartments each. The roof level also offers several apartments. The area (400 sq.m) around the complex is well designed and landscaped. The disposition of the building is in south – north direction, where most of the apartments in "Snow Pearl" complex enjoy wonderful views towards Pirin Mountain slopes.
"Snow Pearl": facilities and services
• 24 hour security and concierge;
• reception desk;
• secure ski storage;
• tennis table
• wireless internet
• luxury elevator
The owners of the apartments in the complex and their guests can enjoy the following services closeby:
• indoor swimming pool
• Turkish steam bath
• massage salon
• restaurant with 100 seats
• conference hall
• lobby bar
Why buy an apartment in "Snow Pearl" complex
• Situated in the central part of the town, 10 minutes’ walk from the gondola lift.
• Boutique complex with traditional architecture of the region, good layout and many facilities.
• Spacious apartments of different sizes and layout, suitable for family vacations.
• High quality construction with luxury materials.
• Options for furniture, maintenance and rental of the property on a hotel basis.
• Construction company with an impeccable reputation.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
You will need an application for reading the files in .pdf format. If you do not have that application, you can download it from here.
The investing company offers professional property management of the complex. All owners must pay a fixed annual fee of 7.2 Euro / sq.m excluding VAT per apartment per year for the maintenance of the complex.
The fee includes the following services:
• Thorough cleaning of the complex and ongoing inspection defects on apartments and facade;
• Ongoing development and maintenance of the complex and the surrounding area;
• Ongoing maintenance of sanitary and plumbing;
• Ongoing maintenance of the video security systems for correct functioning;
• Monitoring and taking emergency measures in case of extreme and force majeure against damage;
• Ongoing cleaning, lighting and maintenance of common areas;
• Ongoing collection and disposal of garbage from the common areas;
• Other services and activities that the company deems necessary for the performance of assigned duties.
The apartments in "Snow Pearl" complex are offered for sale unfurnished with full furnishing package available at an additional fee. The bathrooms/wc are fully equipped and ready for use.
There are also apartments that are furnished and can be purchased in this way. The furniture usually includes bed, sofa and table, small kitchenette (no oven and fridge).
Our partners Furnish.BG also offer quality furniture at affordable prices, depending on your taste and opportunities. They can designed quality furniture packages for apartments in this complex, which includes everything you need for living and for rent. Basic packages include standard furniture made of laminated chipboard. There are also packages with optimized cost, achieved through clear vision of the furniture and the lack of extras and accessories, but without compromising the quality of materials and workmanship.
The package "Standard Equipment" includes the most necessary furniture and equipment, small and household items that anyone can easily buy their own taste.
During the construction have been used only high quality materials, as follows:
• Load-bearing Structure: The design consists of one construction building with 6 floors in height. The construction height between the floors is 2.85 m. The solid foundation of the building represents a foundation slab of 0.60 cm thickness. The basic load-bearing structure of the building is made of reinforced concrete, it is monolithic with beamless slabs and columns and washers as vertical bearing elements. The thickness of the reinforced concrete slabs is 0.17 cm.
• Seismic stability: The structural stability of the building against earthquakes is provided by the reinforced concrete structure. The quake affect is taken by the monolithic walls and the foundations underneath. The building abides by the 9th degree of the current state standards in Bulgaria for earthquake resistance.
• Supply cables and ducts: The building is supplied with water, electric currency, and telephones and is connected to the city sewerage system.
• Inner yard: stabilized by reinforced concrete support walls.
• Waterproof insulating bed: this insulation is made by triple geotextile material.
• Outside walls, built by red ceramic bricks. Inside partition walls, built with plaster board.
• Roof: With high quality tiles and galvanized sheet steel.
• Insulations: all terraces are protected by reliable thermal and hydro insulations. The attic space is with thermal insulation.
• Windows: The outside windows are PVC REHAU of Germany, colored in golden oak, energy saving low emission pane glass sets.
• Decorative Façade Facing: The facing of the façade walls is carried out in accordance with the project: ground level – stone facing; first and second floor – mineral plaster; the rest of the floors – wooden plating.
• Electric System: It is designed and accomplished in accordance with the modern European standards.
• Water Supply and Sewerage Systems: Water supply system – Baninger (German) polypropylene pipes. Sewerage system in the underground floor – Coestilen (Italian) polyethylene pipes. Sewerage system – Coesprene (Italian) polypropylene pipes and fittings.
• Floors of the Common Premises :Entrance lobby & Stairs of the residential part-porcelain stoneware
• Ceilings and walls: Entrance lobby & Stairs- latex
Common areas and security
• Elevator: Roller double-speed elevator with automatic doors and luxury mirrored cabin for five persons (320 kg).
• Entrance Lobby: It is equipped with pleasant indirect lighting and wall mirrors. The doorkeeper’s room (or reception desk) is with a separate bathroom.
• Access to the Residences: The access to the residential part is through the entrance doors by the reception desk: The entrance door of the building to the entrance lobby is representative, monolithic with intercom (connected with all residences and offices) and electronic lock with coded door unlocking.
• Electrical System: The residences, offices and shops have flat distribution panels, switches, sockets and a lamp holder in every room.
• Heating: Based on electric convector modules.
• Ventilation: The ventilation of all bathrooms, WCs and kitchens is mechanical.
• Low Voltage System: Television - a TV socket in the main room for collective TV antennae. Intercom - a modular system with a socket in each residence.
• Water Supply and Sewerage Systems - Hot and cold water mixers – Vidima Ideal type – nickel-coated.
• Inside Doors: The residence entrance doors are MDF type covered with natural plywood smooth plates. If requested, the doors may be replaced by steel plated ones with Italian multi- locking system, produced by CISA Company and the locks can be supplied with changeable codes. (option). Communicating doors are MDF type.
• Floors: Residences and offices and the main premises - laminated parquet. Kitchens, bathrooms and WC & Corridors - floor tiles. Terraces and balconies - porcelain stoneware
• Walls and Ceilings: latex
• The plaster boards are with edge protectors.
"Snow Pearl" complex consists of a six-story building, where the ground floor opens to a surrounding courtyard with elevation - 2.85 m. There are five residential floors above the ground one with a selection of apartments, studios, offices and storage areas. On the minus first level are designed five apartments with landscaped terraces, common rooms for relaxation, spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and dressing room, ski - storage area and technical rooms. The ground floor features an entrance hall with concierge, two offices and four apartments. The first and second floor offer 6 apartments each, while the third and fourth floor come with five apartments each. The roof level also offers several apartments.
The design of the apartments follows some basic principles for the optimal usage of the area - orientation of bedrooms in the south and east direction, separate functional areas for living room, kitchen, dining zone.
The area (400 sq.m) around the complex is well designed and landscaped. The disposition of the building is in south – north direction, where most of the apartments in "Snow Pearl" complex enjoy wonderful views towards Pirin Mountain slopes.
"Snow Pearl" complex is located in the southern part of the town's ring road, only 10 minute’s walk from the gondola and overlooking the whole town. Because of this location, the complex is located in the most prestigious area of the city, close to the resort center where there are set many attractions, cozy cafes and taverns, as well as all nightclubs.
Bansko is undoubtedly the largest and most well-developed mountain resort in Bulgaria and the Balkan Peninsula. Nestled in the Pirin Mountains 936 m above sea level, the resort is located about 160 km southwest of Sofia. The resort has excellent infrastructure and facilities. The ski slopes are placed 1100 - 2560 m high. The total length of all 15 tracks is 70 km and lift connects the three ski areas - Shiligarnika Banderishka meadow and Chalin Valog.
Besides skiing and snowboarding in the winter, visitors can enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing, rafting, and hiking to do in the summer. Near Bansko is further located one of the most prestigious golf courses in Europe, designed and developed by Ian Woosnam, Ryder Cup Captain 2006. The resort has many spa and wellness centers as well.
The apartments can be rented on a hotel basis. Each owner has the opportunity to receive an income from one’s property, which will be paid after the end of the tourist season. Owners must pay an annual fee for that service.
Construction of "Snow Pearl" complex started in 2006. The building has reached rough construction in 2007 and was completed in 2008. Since year 2008, the complex has permission for usage (Act 16) and is in operation.
Each available apartment in complex "Snow Pearl" can be booked with a non-refundable deposit of 2000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer. Upon paying the deposit, the apartment will be reserved for the period up to the signing of the preliminary contract - within 28 days.
No agency commission is charged.
• 2000 Euro non-refundable deposit when reserving your apartment;
• 100% payment within one month after the deposit, immediately before the transaction.
- 1-bedroom apartments in Bansko
- Studios in Bansko
- 2-bedroom apartments in Bansko
- Houses in Bansko
- Hotels in Bansko
- Development land in Bansko
- Apartments (various types) in Bansko
- Agricultural land in Bansko
- Two-level penthouses in Bansko
- Large apartments in Bansko