Number of floors
Number of bedrooms
Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 42 km
Views from the property
- Bay views
- Sea views
- Views to inner garden
- Electric heating appliances (fan heater, radiators, etc.)
Information about the property
The text has been translated into English by automatic software and may contain inaccuracies.
You can view the text in the original language or translated into other languages:
We present to you a house type "twin" for sale in a remarkable complex on the beach, on Cape Kolokita, with impressive infrastructure and unique views of Sozopol and the sea - holiday spa village "Sozopolis".
The spacious property of 185.29 m2 is located on ¹ 56A Street. The house is functionally distributed, offers 3 spacious and bright bedrooms. The rooms are finished "turnkey", with fully equipped bathrooms.
The property has a parking space.
About the complex:
Built as a replica of the old Sozopol, with its specific architectural style, characteristic cobbled streets, red eaves and two-storey bay houses, and at the same time in line with modern trends, the unique complex in the spirit of the cultural heritage of the Old Town has won numerous awards and differences:
- Recognition by the Union of Architects in Bulgaria for the design team of the complex;
- Gold prize in the category "Best sea holiday complex for 2014." of the magazine "Tourism and Recreation";
- First place in the category "Luxury holiday properties" at the annual VIP LIFESTYLE AWARDS 2015.
Located on 88 decares of fenced and guarded territory, on the beautiful cape Kolokita, the complex consists of 21 single-family houses, 56 two-family houses type "duplex" with their own gardens, and about 110 apartments located in low-rise club-type buildings with lush landscaping. The apartments offer impeccable comfort, generous space and panoramic sea views. The complex consists of a total of 186 residential properties.
Only high quality materials are used in the construction, which guarantees the durability and sustainability of the buildings for generations to come. The uncompromising quality of the exterior is complemented by first-class, designer finishes:
- exterior cladding - larch wood and Vratsa stone;
- roofs - first-class Bramac tiles;
- entrance doors - solid wood, from the Slovenian company Jelobice;
- facade systems and insulation - Alsecco.
- flooring - Italian granite and terracotta - Marazzi and Rubiera;
- floors in the bedrooms - made of pine wood;
- stairs - solid wood railings;
- bathroom equipment - Roca, series - Happening, Dama Senso, Sidney, by leading designers Ramon Benedito and Schmidt & Lackner;
- air conditioners - Toshiba.
- Each house has its own parking space included in the price. Parking for guests is provided at the entrance of the holiday village.
- Opportunity to use a tax credit for purchases for investment purposes. We provide accounting assistance.
Professional management and many extras are provided for the convenience of the owners and their guests - 24 hour security and access, video surveillance, maid services, technical support and more.
Extras in Sozopolis include:
- Mediterranean gourmet restaurant, where food is a unique pleasure and the views captivate the mind;
- Two gorgeous outdoor pools for adults;
- A children's pool with a slide has been built for the children;
- Outdoor and indoor children's playground with many climbing frames;
- Spa and wellness center, fitness club, beauty center;
- Shopping street with various shops and a supermarket.
Why Sozopolis is a unique project:
- elite properties with unique architecture meet all quality standards and requirements for convenience and functionality;
- about 80% of holiday properties have stunning sea views;
- preserved archeological artifacts of historical significance and a unique cultural monument "Kolokita mound necropolis", available for visiting on the territory of the complex;
- own mineral spring with a water temperature of about 24 degrees, rich in magnesium, with a favorable restorative effect;
- owning a property in Sozopolis you will enjoy the luxury of living by the sea, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the big resort, and at the same time, the entertainment and attractions of the popular Sozopol are less than 3 km away!
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
After sale services
We are a reputable company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furniture, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.