Number of floors
Number of bedrooms
Price € 222,348 (excl. VAT)
1,200 €/sq.m (excl. VAT)
No commission from the Buyer
Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 42 km
Views from the property
- Bay views
- Sea views
- Views to inner garden
- Electric heating appliances (fan heater, radiators, etc.)
The text has been translated into English by automatic software and may contain inaccuracies.
You can view the text in the original language or translated into other languages:
We present you a twin house for sale in a remarkable complex on the seashore, on Cape Kolokita, with impressive infrastructure and unique views of Sozopol and the sea - holiday spa village "Sozopolis".
On this offer we are working on the principle "Offer directly from the Investor. No commission. "
The spacious 185.29 m2 property is located at 56A Street. The house is functionally distributed, offering 3 spacious and bright bedrooms. The premises are finished "turnkey", with fully equipped bathrooms.
The property has a parking space.
About the complex:
Built as a replica of the old Sozopol, with its specific architectural style, characteristic cobblestone streets, red eaves and two-storey bay windows, and at the same time in keeping with contemporary trends, the unique complex in the spirit of the Old Town's cultural heritage is distinguished by a number of awards. differences:
- Acknowledgment from the Union of Architects in Bulgaria for the design team of the complex;
- Gold Award in the category "Best Sea Vacation Complex for 2014" by "Tourism and Recreation" magazine;
- First place in the Luxury Vacation Property category at the 2015 VIP LIFESTYLE AWARDS Annual Awards.
Situated on 88 acres of fenced and guarded territory, on the beautiful Cape Kolokita, the complex consists of 21 single-family homes, 56 two-family duplex houses with their own gardens, as well as about 110 apartments located in low-rise club-type buildings with lush landscaping. The apartments offer impeccable comfort, generous space and panoramic sea views. The complex consists of a total of 186 residential properties.
Only high quality materials have been put into the construction, which guarantees the durability and sustainability of the buildings for generations to come. The uncompromising quality of the exterior is complemented by first-class, designer finishes:
- exterior cladding - larch wood and Vratsa stone;
- roofs - first-class Bramac tiles;
- entrance doors - solid wood, from the Slovenian company Jelobice;
- facade systems and insulation - Alsecco.
- flooring - Italian granite and terracotta tiles - Marazzi and Rubiera;
- bedrooms in the bedrooms - made of chamomile;
- stairs - solid wood railings;
- Bathroom equipment - Roca, Happening, Dama Senso, Sidney series, by leading designers Ramon Benedito and Schmidt & Lackner;
- air conditioners - Toshiba.
- Each house has its own parking space, included in the price. Guest parking is provided at the entrance to the holiday village.
- Possibility to use a tax credit for an investment purchase. We provide accounting assistance.
Professional management and many extras are provided for the convenience of the owners and their guests - 24 hour security and bandwidth, video surveillance, maid service, technical support and more.
The extras at Sozopolis include:
- Mediterranean gourmet restaurant where the food is a unique pleasure and the views conquer the mind;
- Two gorgeous outdoor pools for adults;
- A children's pool with a slide is built for the children;
- Indoor and indoor playground with many climbing baskets;
- Spa & Wellness Center, Fitness Club, Beauty Center;
- A shopping street with various shops and a supermarket.
Why Sozopolis is a unique project:
- luxury properties with unique architecture meet all standards of quality and requirements for convenience and functionality;
- about 80% of holiday properties have stunning sea views;
- preserved archaeological artifacts of historical importance and a unique cultural monument "Kolokita Mogilev Necropolis", accessible for visit on the territory of the complex;
- own mineral spring with a water temperature of about 24 degrees, rich in magnesium, with a beneficial restorative effect;
- owning a property in Sozopolis you will enjoy the luxury of living by the sea, but far enough from the hustle and bustle of a large resort, and at the same time, the entertainment and attractions of the popular Sozopol are less than 3 km away!
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
After sale services
We are a reputable company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furniture, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
- Properties in Sozopol
- Properties for sale in Sozopol
- Properties to rent in Sozopol
- Houses in Sozopol
- Houses for sale in Sozopol
- Apartments (various types) for sale in Sozopol
- 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Sozopol
- Apartments (various types) in Sozopol
- Studios for sale in Sozopol
- Apartments for sale in Sofia