Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport : 160 km
Views from the property
- Mountain views
FULLY FURNISHED. NO COMMISSION.
For anyone looking for an unspoilt heaven within easy reach of superb skiing, this is it. Being part of the beautiful town of Bansko, White Peaks Complex is actually situated on the mountainside, with easy access to one of the best skiing areas on the Balkans.
The hot, new complex with architecture resembling the traditional style of the old town comprises of five separate buildings, superbly designed to offer you a vast range of facilities, modern comforts and stunning views to the mountain tops. The development is close to the new road which is soon to be built and the second Gondola station. It is very close to the old town and is only 5-7 minutes walking distance from the already existing Gondola station. However, it will be also serviced by a shuttle bus.
White Peaks Complex offers five blocks, each featuring four to five residential floors with a total of 61 one- and two-bedroom apartments plus a modern, fully-equipped spa centre, lobby bar, restaurant and garages.
Two of the blocks come with elevators. All apartments are aesthetically pleasing and finished to the highest standards as a classic example of a contemporary holiday home. The apartments are offered for sale fully finished and luxuriously furnished, as well as equipped with fitted kitchens and appliances, cozy bedroom suites and fully fitted bathrooms (shower cubicle, WC, wash-basin, first quality faience and tiling).
Location Map & Construction Update
Completion Date: December 2007
There is an individual electric central heating system for each apartment. The log-burning fireplace in the living room is optional and can be installed at the additional price of 2000 Euros.
The apartments are further equipped with cable television (more than 50 channels) and Internet. The Spa Centre in Block C offers an indoor swimming-pool, Gym, Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, as well as dressing room and bathroom/wc. Besides these amenities, there is a reception desk, 24-hour security service and special lodge for the door-keeper.
In the town of Bansko itself, you will find countless mechanas (restaurants), serving dishes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine, many shops, cafes and après ski bars. The unique skiing area, coupled the future second golf course in the resort and of course the natural beauty of the Pirin Mountain, continues to increase demand and push prices upwards.
A great destination for the summer months as well, the area gives the opportunity for an abundance of activities including horse riding, golf, tennis, fishing and long walking trips to Pirin National Park. Other settlements worth seeing in the region are the villages of Leshten and Kovachevitsa and the small ski resort of Dobriniste. Getting to the town of Bansko is easy, as it is only two hours drive from Sofia and the International Airport there.
STANDARD OF FINISH OF THE BUILDING AND THE APARTMENTS
Facades: thermo-insulation with 5cm ESP wooden paneling and parapets - mineral plaster and stone paneling;
Lobby: stone flooring; latex; furnished reception desk; entrance door, installed in accordance with the architectural drawings;
Stairs and corridors: ceramic tiles flooring, walls - latex;
Public areas shall be supplied with installed lighting, heating equipment, switches and plugs. There will be 2 lifts with sliding doors.
Entrance hall: ceramic tile flooring (Italian tiles); walls and ceilings – gesso plaster with latex;
Living-room & dining-room: laminated parquet; walls and ceilings - gesso plaster with latex; sofa bed + coffee table; dining table + chairs;
Bedroom: laminated parquet; latex painted walls and ceilings; wardrobe and bed suite
Kitchenette: laminated parquet; supplied with a built-in sink with a mixing tab “Vidima Ideal”, with kitchen appliances;
Bathroom/wc: completed, porcelain tiling (Italian tiles); Italian faience; latex ceiling; sanitary mixing taps – “Vidima Ideal”; sanitary fixtures – toilet and wash-basin; shower – cabin, bathroom radiators and water-heater;
Joinery: UPVC, three chamber, wood colored (type "Golden Oak", produced in Germany);
Entrance and interior doors veneer MDF with handles and locks;
Interior installations: plumbing completed and supplied with water-meters; heating installation with convector heating appliances; electrical installation with plugs, switches, lighting fixtures, electrical control panel and electrometer.
FURNISHING OF THE APARTMENTS
All apartments are offered for sale fully furnished.
Living-room & dining-room: sofa bed + coffee table; dining table + chairs;
Bedroom: wardrobe and bed suite;
Kitchenette: fully fitted with kitchen appliances (a cooking range with ceramic hobs and oven, fridge, extractor hood);
The apartments are ready for living and for renting.
MAINTENANCE OF THE BUILDING AND ITS COMMUNAL AREAS (compulsory)
The maintenance of the building and the communal areas is provided by the developer of the complex. The annual maintenance fee is 550 Euro (without VAT) and covers the following:
• Maintenance of communal areas and spa/sports facilities
• Maintenance, cleaning and electricity bills for the common parts (corridors of the block)
• 24-hour security
• Standard repairs occurring from normal use
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & LETTING (optional)
A first class property management service & letting is provided by the developer of the complex in partnership with major international and local tour operators.
The services include:
• Management and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
• Organisation of any and all maintenance required at the apartment, inclusive of regular cleaning, change and laundry of linen, preparation of the apartment for rental, daily cleaning when the apartment is occupied by tourists, etc.
• Regular communication with you the owner in case of any unexpected event, and to produce at your request documentation for any and all expenses made on behalf of the property.
• Organisation and payment of any and all expenses relating to the property to third-party suppliers: eg: bills for power and water supply, cable TV, Internet subscription, cleaning and the general maintenance of the apartment, including repairs and renovation as and when required etc.
• Organisation of the issue of any categorization papers, licenses or similar required by the law for the short-term or long-term rent of the property.
• Organisation and the payment of the annual property tax and waste collection fees (funds must be supplied by the apartment owner)
• Organisation, filling and submission to the tax office of the annual tax statement and payment of any and all tax due by the apartment owner for income relating to the rental of the apartment.
• Marketing the property to tour operators and travel agencies for rental to their client base of tourists
• Reception desk services and dispatch, key services to incoming and outgoing tenants/visitors.
• Registration of the tenants as foreign citizens with the local police station as required by the law.
• Holding funds on behalf of the apartment owner, to be used against outgoings directly related to the apartment or common parts under the terms of the virtual freehold.
• Organisation, book-keeping and the storage and maintenance of all records and received invoices, payment receipts and other documents from third-party service providers, agents, local authorities and tax administration bodies etc.
• Representation of the apartment owner and protection of his/her rights and execution of his/her will before any and all third-party service providers, agents, local authorities, tax administration bodies and tenants etc.
If the owners would like to use their apartment, they are to inform the developing company 2 months in advance (valid for the high season).
The apartment owners can sign a property management & letting contract with the developers. The annual charge is 400 Euros and covers the above-mentioned services.
• No company is needed to own an apartment in White Peaks Complex
• It is not necessary to come to Bulgaria in order to reserve an apartment or sign the preliminary contract.
• It is not necessary to come to Bulgaria in order to acquire the ownership or receive the title deeds of the apartment.
1) Cash payment: Price must be paid within 60 days after reservation. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer immediately.
2) Deferred payment for 1 year with 3 % interest: The price must be paid on 4 equal installments for 1 year, each installment to be paid on every 3 months. The buyer can use the property or rent it out immediately, after the first installment is paid. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer after the last installment is paid.
3) Deferred payment for 2 years with 6 % interest: The price must be paid on 8 equal installments for 2 years, each installment to be paid on every 3 months. The buyer can use the property or rent it out immediately, after the first installment is paid. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer after the last installment is paid.
4) Buy with mortgage from a Bulgarian bank: The buyer must cover 30% of the price with own funds. The remaining 70% mortgage can be arranged with our bank for up to 30 years. At the moment the annual interest rate in Euro is 8.5%. The buyer can use the property or rent it out immediately, after the first installment is paid. The ownership of the property will be transferred to the buyer after the bank transfers the funds to the development company.
SUPER ÈÌÎÒÈ do not charge agency commission for White Peaks Apartments!
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
(Constantly updated. Prices are final, inclusive of VAT. The full price paid is written in the title deeds. Additional costs, notary fees and stamp duty are approximately 4-6% on top of the purchase price and there are no other hidden costs.)
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
- Properties for sale in Bansko
- Properties in Bansko
- 1-bedroom apartments for sale in Bansko
- Properties for rent in Bansko
- 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Bansko
- Apartments (various types) for sale in Bansko
- Properties for sale in NBHDGondola lift, Bansko
- 2-bedroom apartments in Bansko
- Houses in Bansko
- Apartments (various types) for sale in NBHDGondola lift,Bansko