Number of floors
Number of bedrooms
€ 1,500 (excl. VAT) / MONTH
Request more information or a viewing
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport Burgas (BOJ): 43 km
Views from the property
- Sea views
Information about the property
SANITARY AND AUXILIARY ROOMS/AREAS
- Bathroom with toilet
- Off-road parking possible
INSULATION AND FINISHING WORKS
- External insulation
- UPVC window frames
FURNISHING AND APPLIANCES
- Built-in kitchen
- Fully fitted bathroom
- Shower box
EXTRAS IN THE BUILDING
- Gated development
- Food shops nearby
The text has been translated into English by automatic software and may contain inaccuracies.
You can view the text in the original language or translated into other languages:
A truly charming seaside home - for an unforgettable stay at the sea, home office, long or short vacation at any time of the year or for a creative vacation.
The house is boutique furnished, with a bright interior and first-class equipment, with 2 bedrooms and a pleasant sea view, located in a prestigious complex with the distinctive concept of living and architectural design, with a coastal location in Sozopol - "Sozopolis".
The house is of the "duplex" type, with a pleasantly landscaped veranda, a living room with a kitchen and a terrace with a sea view, two bedrooms with a common terrace with a sea view, two bathrooms. The house has a view of the unique excavations, a cultural monument - Kolokita Necropolis.
The property has an adjoining parking space.
The offer price is without VAT.
And along with the luxury of enjoying your stay in this sea house, you can also use the services offered by the complex:
- Mediterranean restaurant;
- Outdoor pool for adults;
- A children's pool has been built for the children;
- Outdoor and indoor children's playground;
- SPA center, fitness club, beauty center;
- Shopping street with various shops and a supermarket.
Sozopolis - complex without analogue in Bulgaria:
- houses with unique architecture meet all quality standards and requirements for comfort and functionality;
- preserved archeological artifacts of historical significance and a unique cultural monument "Necropolis Kolokita", available for visiting on the territory of the complex;
- renting a house in Sozopolis you will enjoy the luxury of living by the sea, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the big resort, and at the same time, the entertainment and attractions of the popular Sozopol are less than 3 km away!
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
How to rent the property?
If you like the property and decide to rent it, we will be able to prepare a rental agreement with the landlord and present it for approval and signature by both parties. The usual practice is to prepay one rent for the first month and to leave a guarantee deposit to the landlord to the amount of one month's rent. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information on the procedure for renting the property as it may vary between long-term, short-term and seasonal rents.
Apart from renting a property though our company you can also take advantage of a number of additional services. We can offer insurance of movable and immovable property, life insurance, medical and car insurance, construction and repair works, furniture, legal and accounting services, etc.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.
- 1-bedroom apartments in Sozopol
- 2-bedroom apartments in Sozopol
- Houses in Sozopol
- Studios in Sozopol
- Apartments (various types) in Sozopol
- Development land in Sozopol
- Investment land in Sozopol
- Agricultural land in Sozopol
- 3-bedroom apartments in Sozopol
- Building plots with project in Sozopol