The history of Sofia, told by an Englishman
Sofia is an ancient city. Its rich culture and heritage fascinate people from all over the world. One of them is Terry Randall who was born in London but has been living in the Bulgarian capital for a decade. He proudly calls himself a Sofian and has invited Merete, a friend of his from Denmark, to explore the Bulgarian capital together.
Take a moment to hear the story of Sofia, told by a Londoner/Sofian who really loves his city!
The published article is a translation / revision of the original article or material of the relevant quoted media. According to the Copyright Act of the Republic of Bulgaria (art. 9), the copyright on the translation or revised text belongs to the person who did it without prejudice to the rights of the author of the original text. If you wish to use the information in this article, please contact SUPRIMMO to obtain permission.
- Properties in Bulgaria
- Properties for sale in Bulgaria
- Properties to rent in Sofia
- Properties to rent in Bulgaria
- Properties for sale in Sofia
- Properties in Sofia
- Properties for sale in Bansko
- Houses for sale in Bulgaria
- Properties for sale in Sunny Beach
- Properties in Sunny Beach